Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Holy Crap, They Understand Me!

The past several weeks have been huge eye-openers for me and Nate. Not only are the twins growing (they're getting so tall) and getting into everything, it seems they're also starting to understand a lot more stuff!

The cutest example: they bring me their shoes, so I'll tell them, "Sit down so we can put your shoes on." And they plop right down with big goofy, excited smiles on their faces! So adorable. Cracks me up every time. And they LOVE their shoes. When it's time to go bye-bye, they line up at the door to the garage. When it's time to eat, they run to the kitchen and try to climb into their high chairs. They know what bath time means, nap time, outside, going for walks. They're becoming functioning little humans! This is really getting fun for me. They're not babies anymore, and I'm OK with that. The past year has given us some amazing, wonderful memories, but Nate and I both look forward with great anticipation to the months and years ahead when we can really have tons of FUN with these guys. Nate and I are active - we love to get out and do stuff - and we're excited to have two new partners to share our adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment