Saturday, April 6, 2013

Old Time Rock N Roll

The twins' dreams came true in our cul de sac.

I'm a member of the Amarillo Area Mothers of Multiples Club, and we needed to make a rock and roll video for our recent bid to host the 2015 Texas Mothers of Multiples convention in our great city.

"I've got a bunch of instruments and two music-crazy kids," I exclaimed!

So a bunch of moms, a bunch of twins and one brave videographer headed to my house this morning to film a rock video to the sound of Bob Seger's "Old Time Rock and Roll."

The twins were so proud - to them, this was a real concert in the middle of our cul de sac, and they were real stars!


To be honest, they both did a bang up job on the drums (which, of course, you can't actually hear in the video). Most of my twin-mom friends were impressed.

We present our video in a couple weeks at TMOM Convention in Frisco. Fingers crossed!








No comments:

Post a Comment